A luggage weighing scale is a much friendly tool for you before flying. Carrying excess luggage can lead to rejection by the airport authority. You must not want the airport authority to prevent you from boarding a flight. You have to get a luggage weighing scale to reduce all such risks. You can measure your luggage during the packing session easily with a luggage weighing scale. That makes sure an interruption-free tour for you. Anyway, most of the users remain doubtful about the luggage weighing scales. Such users don’t know how to use the tools. This article is going to guide you to use a luggage weighing scale properly.
You’ll find two main categories among all the luggage weighing scales- digital scales and analogue scales. Let’s know the using processes of both the types of luggage weighing scales.
How can you use a digital luggage weighing scale?
- You’ll find a metal hook attached to the tool. You need to attach that hook to the handle of your luggage bag. Make sure that the luggage bag is attached to the hook properly. Otherwise, accidents can happen anytime. If the bag is not attached to the hook tightly, it might fall down. And you stand a chance to get your feet injured. So, be careful when you’re tying the bag to the hook.
- After attaching, you need to turn on the electronic LCD screen. Such screens are included in the tools to show the results.
- You’ll see a separate handle to lift up the weighing scale. You need to lift up the tool with both of your hand. Don’t try to do that with one hand as the weight is usually heavy.
- Note the reading of the LCD screen.
How can you use an analogue luggage weighing scale?
- In an analogue luggage weighing scale, you will see an analogue dial instead of a digital screen. The pointer has to be at zero before you weigh your luggage.
- The next step is similar to the digital scale. You need to attach the handle of your luggage bag to the hook of the tool. Double-check if the hook is correctly attached to the handle or not.
- Then lift up the tool holding its handle.
- Take down the reading of the analogue dial. Observe carefully before noting the final reading. The pointer might move for some time between two points. You have to wait a bit. Once the pointer is fixed on a single point, take the as the final reading.
How can you reset a digital weighing scale?
The processes to reset are different in a different model of digital luggage scales. If your device has a reset button, just hit that button to reset the device. Most of the devices don’t include specified reset buttons. For such a device, you have to switch off the device and turn it on again.
These are the ways to use luggage weighing scales in proper ways. Just follow the instructions and get the weight of your luggage before starting a journey.